Thursday 17 March 2016

Kiss Me I'm Irish Book Tag!


Browsing through booktube and blogs is a serious problem sometimes. 

Hello all! I found this tag and I decided that it would be fun to do it! Let's get started. 


GREEN-A BOOK WITH A GREEN COVER!


This color green is almost blue but I still consider it green and I love the cover!



BLARNEY: A BOOK THAT DECEIVED YOU INTO EITHER LIKING IT OR WAS OVER-HYPED AND YOU ENDED UP DISLIKING IT

How exactly does a book deceive you into liking it. So confused. But, I shall go with: 



Before you kill me, let me explain. I did not want to read Harry Potter when I was in sixth grade. I was convinced that I would hate it but boy was I an idiot for thinking that. I love the series which is my favorite series of all time. 

BROGUE-(DIALECT) A BOOK WHERE ONE OF THE CHARACTERS HAS AN ACCENT

I have to come back to this one as I have no idea. 


LEPRECAUHN-A BOOK YOU ENJOYED WHEN YOU WERE A LITTLE PERSON


Let's get something straight. I still love these books and I don't think I will ever stop. 


POT OF GOLD-A BOOK THAT COST YOU A LOT OR IS OF GREAT VALUE TO YOU



Every book means a lot to me so I will have to go with my Harry Potter box set. I don't ever get box sets of books so this was a thrill to me. Plus it is my favorite series. 

FOUR-LEAF CLOVER OR SHAMROCK-FOUR LEAVES=MORE THAN ONE BOOK. PICK YOUR CURRENT OR OLD FAVORITE SERIES


Duh! I love these books so much and will be re-reading them all in the near future cause why not. 


MAGIC-A BOOK THAT YOU FOUND MAGICAL OR A BOOK WHERE YOU ENJOYED A MAGIC ELEMENT THAT WAS FOUND IN THE STORYLINE



Too hard.... Jk I am going to choose The Burning Sky.


KISS-YOUR CURRENT FAVORITE BOOK PAIRING OR YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOK PAIRING


Okay, I am still fangirling so hard over Cress and Thorne. They are seriously the cutest ever!

LUCK-A BOOK ON YOUR SHELF THAT YOU WILL LUCKILY GET TO…SOMEDAY


I know. I know. I still haven't read this book but I promise I will soon. 

JIG-A BOOK THAT YOU DON’T CURRENTLY OWN BUT IF COULD GET A HOLD OF IT-IT WOULD MAKE YOU DANCE WITH JOY. (CAN BE A BOOK THAT ISN’T RELEASED YET OR A BOOK YOU’D REALLY LIKE TO OWN)



AHHHHHH!!!!! I need this book! I need to know what happens with Kaden and Lia and Lia and Rafe and ugh I am dying. 

RAINBOW-THAT’S YOU! LEAD OTHER BLOGGERS TO THIS “POT OF GOLD” TAG

Since Saint Patricks Day is over I won't tag anyone but if any of you want to do it, then feel free. Just please link your post in the comments. 



No comments:

Post a Comment