Wednesday 30 March 2016

Top Ten Tuesday || Nine of my Most Recent 5 Star Reads


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish that other bloggers are welcome to join in, to create Top Ten lists on varying topics. This week it’s 10 Of Our Most Recent 5 Star Reads/Best Books





Winter

by Marissa Meyer
"Yeah, but broken isn't the same as unfixable." 

This series is basically my favorite series of all time; as of last year. The writing is beautiful and there are times when it almost makes you cry. I love Marissa Meyer's series and it was one of my five star reads over the past few months. 


A Court of Thorns and Roses

by Sarah J. Maas
"Don't feel bad for one moment about doing what brings you joy." 

I don't think this book could get away without a five crown rating from me. It was so beautiful, and horrifying at the same time. If you have not read it then go read it cause it is AMAZING! 


The Heart of Betrayal

by Mary E. Pearson
This series is freaking amazing! I loved the first book and I loved this book which is the second. The two love interests are both swoon-worthy and I really hope the series ends well as it has been amazing so far. 




Stars Above

by Marissa Meyer
These are the novellas from The Lunar Chronicles series which as I said before is one of my favorite series. It has everything I like in it and I recommend it to everyone. 


A Tale of Two Centuries

by Rachel Harris
This is one of the first contemporaries that I have really really enjoyed. I highly recommend it if you want something short and sweet. Perfect remedy after a sad book. 



A Reaper of Stone

by Mark Gelineau
This was a short novella (around ninety pages) and I really enjoyed it. The plot was good and the world was well-developed for a short book. 




City of Bones

by Cassandra Clare
I never thought that I would actually like this book. Correction: love this book! I put off reading this for years because I thought it looked dumb and I ignored my friend's opinions. And now that I have read it, I know that I was wrong. 



Shatter Me

by Taherei Mafi
This is a book I just finished so the review is not even written yet. But I loved this book. I thought the concept was pretty unique and the main character is tough as nails. I loved it a lot and I highly recommend it. 



Fallen

by Lauren Kate
This book was amazing. I loved it even though it creeped me out at certain times. There were so many bad reviews of this book on Goodreads that I was freaking out and beginning to second guess my choice to read this book but now that I have finished it, I knew I made the right decision to keep reading!.


Sorry this post is a day late. I've been busy with Spring Break. What? It's a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment