Saturday 23 April 2016

AUTHOR-A-THON CHECK-IN DAY SIX!

Hello all. 

So, it is the sixth day of the author-a-thon and I have barely read anything. I have been so busy with school and homework and life that I have barely found time to read which is unfortunate. 

That being said, I have managed to finish one book and start a few others so let me give you a little bit of an update. 

READ

I have managed to finish The Perilous Sea by Sherry Thomas. This is the second book in the Elemental Trilogy and it was amazing. I finished it this morning and loved it so much. A review will be up in the next couple of weeks and I rated it five stars. 

STARTED

I started The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker. This book is really good so far despite me being only around 100 pages in. There hasn't been too much action but a lot has happened nonetheless. From what I have read so far, it is going to be a four crown rating. 

I also started Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes. I am almost 200 pages into this book and so far it has the makings to be rated five crowns by me. I love this book even though so many people died in the first chapter and the prologue. I was a tiny bit confused. 

So, that's it for this check-in. If any of you are doing this read-a-thon, please tell me. I'd love to know what books your reading. I am most likely only going to finish two books but if I can finish three then I will be so proud of myself. This read-a-thon has really helped me get out of the semi-reading slump I was in. 

See you all soon with a book haul, possible movie review/tv episode review and Spring New Releases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment