Tuesday 26 April 2016

Top Ten Tuesday || Bookworm Delights



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish that other bloggers are welcome to join in, to create Top Ten lists on varying topics. This week it's Top Ten Bookworm Delights

I love this topic because it gives me the chance to tell you guys about things that have to do with books but aren't books!




Book Themed Items

When I love a series, I want merchandise based on that series. Unfortunantly, I don't get much of that as I usually don't ask for it for Christmas because I'm too busy asking for actual books. But I still love book merchandise. 



Fancy Pages

You might not know what I mean by fancy pages but if you pick up a book and it has glossy pages or like old pages and then you like them cause they feel nice. For example; I love the pages of the book Winter by Marissa Meyer. 


Getting Free Books

This should be on everyone's list because who doesn't like getting free books? I love it when I find a book in a free bin at a library or getting a book for free just because you subscribed to something. It always gives me a happy feeling cause I love books and getting them free is a plus. 


 Finding a Pop Culture Reference in a Novel

I love finding refrences to TV shows I watch or other books in a series. For example, in the Percy Jackson series you can often find Pop Culture refrences which just make my day. 


A Matching Set

If you don't have any idea about what this means then I shall tell you. A matching set is when all the books in the same series are the same editions, covers and spins and they are all together on your shelf. I love this. Almost all my series are all different because I buy the first one from a sale and then the second one at Barnes and Noble or something and they are different sizes or one is hardback and one is paperback and I get so angry with myself. 



Re-Arranging my Bookshelves

I just had my mom clear off two cubes in a bookshelf so I could put a bunch of new books that I have gotten and I just love organizing my bookshelf. I did these by author and ugh they are so pretty.


Finding Out a Book is Signed

When you get a book used and you suddenly realize that it is indeed signed and you squeal from joy. That is me! 


Getting Acceptance Emails from NetGalley

When I look through my emails and see that I got an acceptance email to view a NetGalley book makes me so happy, especially since I don't receive ARCs in physical copy. 


Pop dolls

POP dolls are literally the cutest things. I have four. They don't necessarily represent book characters but they are so cute. I have Lady Sif from Thor, Rey from Star Wars, Sherlock from the TV show Sherlock and Killian Jones from the TV show Once Upon a Time. 


10 Finding Someone Who Loves the Same Book

When you are reading and someone starts talking to you based on what you are reading is so excited. I'm like finally, someone understands my latest obsession.



No comments:

Post a Comment