Sunday 22 May 2016

Weekly Update: 5/16-5/22

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do. 

I have just been a mess the past couple of weeks. I'm so stressed because school is over in the middle of June and I have tests, and stuff to do. I haven't blogged much and have missed out on weekly memes which I am sorry about. I have also not been reviewing books as much as I wanted to but once summer comes, I will be much better. [Except when I'm in Cali :( ]

I have also been a horrible reader because I don't have time and am just not motivated enough. I only read one book this week which is sad but I am going to make up for that next week. [I hope!]

I do plan on writing a review of The Huntsman: Winter's War and Captain America Civil War, they just won't be up for a week. And I plan on seeing The Fifth Wave and Alice Through the Looking Glass next weekend!

New Books

Purchased:




Library:





In Case You Missed It

Monday's Review of The Winner's Curse
Friday's Review of Landry Park 


This Week I Read

  



Next Week I'm Reading






Upcoming Reviews


 







No comments:

Post a Comment