Monday 23 May 2016

Music Monday #14

I got this idea from the blog Trust in the Words. 





Team  by Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea came out with a brilliant song. I love this song a lot. It is very catchy and I really like how she sings in this one. I highly recommend giving it a listen. 



Crave by Tove Lo

I saw this in a video featuring Theo and Malia. Don't ask how I got there but I did and now I adore this song. The chorus is stuck in my head all the time now. Please listen to it and see for yourself. 



Blood Like Gasoline by Against the Current

OMG! This song is my jam!  I love their new album. All the songs on it are brilliant and I am seriously thinking of giving this album a buy. This song has such a good beat and is very catchy. 

What's in your headphones?

Happy reading everybody! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment