Wednesday 13 July 2016

Mid-Year Check In!

Hello guys. It is that time of year. Time to check on my progress on my goals for 2016!

I am participating in a number of challenges this year as well as making some of my own so I am going to see how well I have been doing and then maybe make a goal for the rest of this year. 


GOODREADS CHALLENGE

For this year's Goodreads Challenge, I have pledged to read 60 books. 

I am doing super well with this challenge. I have read 51 Books and I am 20 Books Ahead of Schedule. I may even up this goal to 70 since I will probably read 60 books by September. 


RETELLING CHALLENGE

I have pledged to read 20 Books for this challenge. 

I am not doing so well with this challenge. I have only read eight books so far but I have a couple more retellings I wish to read. 


NEW RELEASE CHALLENGE

I have pledged to read 15 books for this challenge. 

I have already read 14 books for this challenge so I will probably beat this challenge. I love reading new releases so it isn't that hard. 


DYSTOPIAN CHALLENGE
I have planned to read 15 books for this challenge. 

I have only read nine so I am doing okay but I wish to read more so I need to step up my game. 


BOOKS I WANT TO READ IN 2016!

I have 15 Books on this list. 

I have read 6 of these so I need to step up my game. 



And that is it for this post! See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment