Wednesday 13 July 2016

Top Five Wednesday | Books I Wish Had Sequels [July 13]

  TOP FIVE WEDNESDAY

TOP 5 WEDNESDAY IS A WEEKLY MEME HOSTED BY SAM. YOU BASICALLY GET A NEW TOPIC EVERY WEDNESDAY, AND YOU LIST YOUR TOP 5 BOOKS RELATED TO THAT TOPIC. HEAD OVER TO THE GOODREADS GROUP, AND ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST OF WEDNESDAY-ERS IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING!

Today’s topic is “Books I Wish Had Sequels ” This was a fun topic for me to do because there are a lot of books/series enders that I want to continue. Unfortunately, I do not read that many stand-alones so that part was difficult but otherwise it was interesting and fun.


5. The Legend of Holly claus by brittney ryan

This is my only Middle Grade book on this list but I loved it so much and really feel like there should be a sequel. I want a lot more of Holly and the world that she lives in. I feel like if it continued, it could have a wonderful sequel that could possibly be leaning more into the YA genre.


 4. The fill-in boyfriend by Kasie West

This is not the type of book that I would expect to put on this list. It was a Contemporary book that was pretty short but I felt like there could be a sequel where the characters are in college. I also felt like I didn't get to experience the character's lives as much as I wished to. I wanted to know more about her friends and her family and I kind of wanted her to rekindle her friendship with her best friend. A sequel would be something that I'd really like. 



3. rook by sharon cameron

I loved this book so much! It was a wonderful science fiction/historical fiction novel. I loved the characters and I know that it was wrapped up really well but I would love to get some more of the character's lives and the world that they live in.


2. A drop of Night by Stefan bachmann

  As you all know, Thrillers/Horrors are not my cup of tea but I had to read this book because it was compared with The Maze Runner. I ended up loving the book and wanting more. Yes, it was scary. And yes, I was frightened but I wouldn't mind it if there was a little more to satisfy my need. 


1. stitching snow by r.c. lewis

This is one of my all time favorite fairytale retellings. It was set on another planet and had so much action and adventure that I couldn't put it down. I loved Essie and I loved Dane and I want more of them.

0. champion by marie lu

I was so unhappy with the ending of this book. This is the last book in the Legend Trilogy which is wildly popular. I really enjoyed it and was so mad at the ending. That's all I have to say. 

I hope you enjoyed this short little post and I'll see you all soon for another book review!

No comments:

Post a Comment