Sunday 10 July 2016

Weekly Update: 7/4 - 7/10

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

I am officially in LA and with my grandparents so blogging is limited. I have not bought and books and am not really planning on it. I haven't done a lot of reading either but I plan on upping my game next week and getting a ton of books read.

I have been doing a lot of shopping and going out though. I will post a movie review and a book review next week. See you soon!


New Books

Purchased:



Library:

 






In Case You Missed It

Monday: Music Monday
Top Five Wednesday was: Fav Books Outside Your Comfort Zone
Thursday Book Review: Love, Lies and Spies by Cindy Anstey
Friday Movie Review: Jack the Giant Slayer
Friday Book Review: The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Choka


This Week I Read

  





Next Week I'm Reading








Upcoming Reviews






No comments:

Post a Comment