Monday 25 July 2016

Weekly Update: 7/18 - 7/24

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

I had a very exciting week.

On Tuesday, I saw the movie, The Jungle Book which was scary but awesome and a movie review will come as soon as possible.

Then on Wednesday I headed off to Disneyland with my family and I stayed there until Friday evening and it was so so much fun. I love going to Disneyland and this time was as good as ever. I even got to go into California Adventure Park for the first time and it was so fun there. I love Soarin' and Twilight Zone Tower of Terror!!

Unfortunately, this meant that I only got to post like twice this week. 


New Books

Purchased:



Library:



 







In Case You Missed It


This Week I Read

  







Next Week I'm Reading









Upcoming Reviews






No comments:

Post a Comment