Sunday 14 August 2016

Book Tag #1: Olympics Book Tag


It’s time for the Summer Olympics! I have been watching the Olympics since the opening ceremony. My favorite events to watch are swimming and gymnastics. I saw this book tag floating around and then found out it was started on Shannon’s blog, It Starts at Midnight. All the graphics in this tag are Shannon’s.





I knew right away that I was going to love this book. And I really did. It is such an amazing retelling. 






This is one of the only road trip books that I have read so I just decided to use it for this question. I also really enjoyed this one. 





Shatter Me is one of the only books where I actually like both of the love interests. This is a very rare occurance. I usually lean more towards one than the other. 



This book, unfortunantly, really confused me. It is a Middle Grade which I ended up rating about three crowns because it was good but really confusing. 




I enjoyed this book. I rated it about 3.5 or 4 Crowns. And it was set in summer!






These two have a ton of fighting and bloodshed. Come on, don't the covers give that away?




I wouldn't say that this one has a lot of plot twists but it has one major one. 



These two both made me really sad. I cried after reading both of these. :( 




The first half of this book bored me to tears but it picked up after that. 










This book was the first one I thought of. There are tons of animals. 






I had to read this for school and I hated it so so much. So, obviously, it was a struggle to finish it. If I had chosen it on my own, I would have DNF'd it. 




I am going with the generic one. Harry, Ron and Hermione have the greatest friendship ever in my opinion. 



 

This is the only book that I can think of. It features fencing which I now know is an olympic sport. 


I'm not going to tag anyone. All of you are welcome to do it, and if you do, link it back. All images belong to their respective owners. 



No comments:

Post a Comment