Sunday 2 October 2016

Fall Book Bingo '16


Hello everyone! I just came across this two weeks ago and I thought that it was a really cool thing to do so I came up with a TBR and I am going to share it with all of you. I am usually really bad at read-a-thons but since this is a different kind of read-a-thon, I think I may be able to get it all done. Plus, I've already done some of these :)

This seasonly challenge is hosted by Bekka from Pretty Deadly Reviews. You can find the original post and the rules here. The reading categories give us plenty of wiggle-room though I did change a couple categories to suit me better. I will mention the categories that I edited when I do my TBR. This runs from September - December so there is plenty of time. 

Now, here is the card and then the TBR:



B





STAND ALONE:  My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand

ANIMAL ON COVER: Gilded Cage by Vic James

PURPLE COVER: The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury

DRAGONS: Legendary by L.H. Nicole

FALL RELEASE: Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo


I




BACK LIST: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

SEA CREATURES: Fear the Drowning Deep by Sarah Gleen Marsh

HORROR/PARANORMAL: And the Trees Crept In by Dawn Kurtagich

FRIENDSHIP: This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab

CREEPY COVER: Hollow City by Ransom Riggs


N

 



MULTI POV: Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes

GREEN COVER: Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

FREE

RETELLING: Heartless by Marissa Meyer

SHORT STORY: The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas


G




KILLERS: These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly

REVENGE: Runied by Amy Tintera

ILLUSTRATED: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling

BLACK COVER: Three Dark Crowns by Kendra Blake

GRAPHIC NOVEL: Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan


O



SUSPENSE: The Night She Disappeared by April Henry

-REC'D TO YOU: Firstlife by Gena Showalter-

AMERICAN HISTORY -> HISTORY: Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin

WEAPON ON COVER: Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman

COLLEGE -> CLASSIC: Far from the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy










No comments:

Post a Comment