Sunday 2 October 2016

Weekly Update: 9/26 - 10/2

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

This week has been horrible for me. I've only read one book this week [it was a re-read] and only posted twice. Yes, I am drowning in homework. I am trying so hard to do things ahead of time but it isn't working so well. I will get back into the swing of things by November. But for now, updating will be spotty.

New Books

Purchased:




Library: 






Received for Review: 






In Case You Missed It


This Week I Read
  
  
 





Next Week I'm Reading







Upcoming Reviews






Upcoming Posts



Monday:  Music Monday featuring Kill for You by Skylar Grey ft. Eminem + September Wrap-Up

Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday is All About the Villains so I am doing both Favorite TV/Movie Villains and Top Villains I Secretly Love

Wednesday: Top Five Wednesday is Books that Took you too long to finish

Thursday: NONE

Friday: NONE

Saturday: September Wrap Up + October TBR

Sunday: Shadow of a Girl Review






Around the Blog Community



Tracy over at Cornerfolds did a negative review of Glass Sword

No comments:

Post a Comment