Thursday 24 November 2016

GOODREADS BOOK CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT!


Hello guys! I am back from my long hiatus. Sorry about that. School is just really hard to deal with, without the pressure of blogging.  But, I have been actively reading and I even made a book club on Goodreads which is still in the works but I am super proud of it!

The Goodreads Group can be found here

It is called Kings and Queens of Books but for short, I call it Kings and Queens Book Club. It is open to everyone but we are going to mostly read Young Adult books with the occasional Adult and Middle Grade book. 

The November Book Pick was Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. 

There is currently a poll to choose the December Book which can be found here

Please join me in reading some books together! It's fun, I promise. 

~Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment