Monday 19 December 2016

#Blogmas Days 18 and 19: 12 Days of Christmas Book Tag


Hello guys!
I haven't done a tag in forever but I just came across this tag that was perfect for the holidays so I thought that I would do it. I'm excited. Are you?

This tag was created by Ashley @Falling Down the Book Hole


On the First Day of Christmas my True Love Sent to Me: A Partridge in a Pear Tree
The Partridge Stood Alone in the Pear Tree: What is your Favorite Stand-Alone? 

I haven't read too many stand-alones. But I will go with Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. Look, I know that this is technically part of a series but I like to think of it as a stand-alone because everything wraps up. 

On the Second Day of Christmas my True Love Sent to Me: Two Turtle Doves
Love is in the Air: What is Your OTP?

Bad question to ask me. I have so many. I'll go with a couple: 

Captain Swan: Emma and Hook [Once Upon a Time TV]

Stydia: Stiles and Lydia [Teen Wolf]

Cress and Thorne [The Lunar Chronicles]

Percabeth: Percy and Annabeth [Percy Jackson]


On the Third Day of Christmas my True Love Sent to Me: Three French Hens
In the Spirit of Threes, What is The Best Trilogy You Have Read?

I almost never finish trilogies, so I will go with The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson because this is a wonderful trilogy that I actually completed. 

On the Fourth Day of Christmas my True Love Sent to Me: Four Calling Birds
Since Series Usually Consist of Four or More Books, What is Your Favorite Series?

My all-time favorites are obviously The Percy Jackson series and The Harry Potter Series but besides that, I will go with The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. 


On the Fifth Day of Christmas my True Love Sent to Me: Five Golden Rings
One Ring to Rule Them All! Who is Your Favorite Villain/Antagonist. 

Another list but my all time favorites are starred. 

Maven Calore [Red Queen]*

Draco Malfoy [Harry Potter]*

Morgana [Merlin TV]*

Warner [Shatter Me]

The Darkling [Shadow and Bone]

Kaz Brekker [Six of Crows]



On the Sixth Day of Christmas my True Love Sent to Me: Six Geese a Laying
Creation is a Beautiful Thing; What is Your Favorite World/World-Building

I can't choose unfortunately. I'm gonna Say Harry Potter or The Star-Touched Queen or Falling Kingdoms for now. 


On the Seventh Day of Christmas my True Love Sent to Me: Seven Swans a Swimming
Who Needs Seven Swans When All It Takes is One Good Animal Sidekick to Make a Hero Rock! Who is Your Favorite Animal Sidekick?

Kamala, the demon horse from The Star-Touched Queen. She's hilarious. 


On the Eighth Day of Christmas my True Love Sent to Me: Eight Maids a Milking
Milk is So 18th Century. What Book or Series Takes Beverages/Food to a Whole New Level?

Harry Potter. This is a no brainer. Seriously, they are always eating in these books which I'm happy about because food. 


On the Ninth Day of Christmas my True Love Sent to Me: Nine Ladies Dancing
Dancing is Just One Skill of a Lady! Who is Your Favorite Kickass Female Lead? 

Bad question, to ask me. There are so many. Like literally hundreds. AHH!

Top Few:

Hermione Granger [Harry Potter]

Annabeth [Percy Jackson]

Cinder [Lunar Chronicles]

Audrey [Stalking Jack the Ripper]

Aelin [Throne of Glass]

Inej [Six of Crows]

On the Tenth Day of Christmas


On the Tenth Day of Christmas my True Love Sent to Me: Ten Lords a Leaping
Leaping Lords? What about Who is Your Favorite Leading Lad? 

Another hard question. Help!

Kaz Brekker [Six of Crows]

Chaol <3 [Throne of Glass]

Maven Calore [Red Queen]

Warner [Shatter Me]

Thorne [Lunar Chronicles]

Draco bby [Harry Potter]

Magnus [Falling Kingdoms]

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas my True Love Sent to Me: Eleven Pipers Piping
Where Would We Be Without Music? What Is Your Favorite Book or Bookish Thing That Deals With Music? (It can be about music, reference music a lot etc.)

This is pretty obvious. This Savage Song by V.E. Shwab. Like, this whole thing deals with music.




On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 12 Drummers Drumming: 
Drum Roll Please…………………….What Is Your Favorite Read of This Year?

Nope. Too hard. I avoid the question.

Okay, but one of them would have to be: Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment