Tuesday 20 December 2016

#Blogmas Day 20: Christmas Tag!




Hello guys!

I came across another tag. I'm excited. Are you?

This tag was found by me on the blog Milk Bubble Tea


1. What is Your Favorite Christmas Movie/s?

I don’t really watch Christmas movies. [I know, I’m weird], so my favorite movie that has to do at least a little bit with Christmas would be Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. I love it so much!


2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

Christmas morning.


3. Do you have a Favorite Christmas Memory?

Being woken up at 6 in the morning by my younger sister every Christmas, to see what Santa had brought us. Usually, she woke up first and went out and then jumped on me to get me up.


4. Favorite Festive Food?

Christmas sugar cookies. They smell and taste so amazing. Mmm!


5. Favorite Christmas Gift?

I don’t have one but I loved getting my first American Girl doll. I was so happy and I still have it.


6. Favorite Christmas Scent?

The smell of cookies baking and when they are all fresh and warm. Yum!


7. Do you Have any Christmas Eve Traditions?

For the past about five or six years, we have gone to the late-night church service with candles and carols and the whole thing. It is so much fun, even though I am usually exhausted and end up getting really sick the next day or next week. :(


8. What tops your Tree?

It depends. We alternate. But usually either a gold star or a gold angel.


9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?

A cat. I asked for a cat almost every year until I got a cat but not on Christmas. My parents always just disregarded that one item on my list. And I usually put it in extra large letters too.


10. What’s the best part about Christmas For You?

Just getting presents and getting to spend time away from the stresses of school and responsibilities. I look forward to it every year.


Thank you for reading. See you tomorrow with Blogmas Day 21!


No comments:

Post a Comment