Saturday 24 December 2016

#Blogmas Day 21 + 22: Winter Break Goals!




Hello guys!

So, I have a bunch of goals for winter break and I'm catching up on Blogmas so that is what I am doing. :)

1. My first goal is to.... Plan out my entire Pirate novel. 

Planning is so hard for me. I love to plan but I am horrible at it. Like it's horrible that I am horrible. Words don't make sense today. It's Christmas Eve and I'm so excited.

Anyways. For Nanowrimo, I wrote part of my pirate story which kind of is going nowhere right now. I know my goal for the end of the story but that is about it. So, I am going to attempt to plan. Besides Cait from Paper Fury told me that it is satisfying and I trust her advice. She is ridiculously good at planning.  And I want to plan this entire novel.

2. My second goal is to...Try to read the books that I have started and not finished + a couple I have pushed off for awhile. 

This includes:

Heartless by Marissa Meyer

A Taste for Monsters by Matthew J. Kirby

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

3. My third goal is to...Reorganize all my bookshelves

So, I will probably get tons of books for Christmas and my shelves are already suffering but I have some ways to cram more books on there and that is what I want to do.

4. My fourth goal is to... Start planning/writing January blogposts

I have not been doing well with this goal lately but I am going to try. I promise.

5.  My fifth goal is to.... Actually get on top of my homework. 

Yes, I have break homework and I want to start doing notes and stuff so I am not cramming next month.

6. My sixth goal is to... Attempt to reorganize my drawers so I don't have clothes lying all around. 

I need to do this. I keep telling myself to, and I never do it. AHHH



Thanks for reading and wish me luck with these goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment