Sunday 29 January 2017

Weekly Update: 1/16 - 1/29 TWO WEEK UPDATE

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

I've been kind of a mess with blogging for the past two weeks and I sincerely apologize. I hope to be back to normal [or at least two-three posts a week normal] by next week.

Despite that, I have had a good past two weeks. Grades were due on friday for school so that stress was lifted off my shoulders and I had a good three-day weekend.  I also got to go see the Swan Lake Ballet done by the American Ballet theater which was beautiful. I have never seen this ballet done so it was new for me, though I knew all the music.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:




Library: 





Received for Review: 






In Case You Missed It


This Week I Read
  
  





Next Week I'm Reading








Upcoming Reviews







Upcoming Posts



Monday:  Riverdale Episode 1 Episode Talk

Tuesday: NONE

Wednesday: NONE

Thursday: NONE

Friday: Everything, Everything Book Review 

Saturday: January Wrap Up + February TBR

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh YAY FOR ROSEBLOOD! I love that book so much and I think it's kind of underrated for it's clever and beautiful and creepy awesomeness. <3 I also bought Song of Achilles a few months ago but still haven't read it. #shame 😂 I need to get onto that because it looks amazing!

    Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'M SO EXCITED FOR ROSEBLOOD!! But I have so so many other books to read first. [I check out too much from the library]. And Song of Achilles has such good reviews that I need to read it too.

      Thank you! You too!

      Delete