Tuesday 18 April 2017

Weekly Update: 4/10 - 4/16

I have just gotten off of spring break which is really sad as I am back at school and already bogged down with work, plus AP exams are right around the corner and those are not fun. I have been studying quite a bit but I still am not prepared.

Though I was on break for the past week, I didn’t get to post much as I prioritized other things and went out a lot for day trips with my family. I also finished season one of Pretty Little Liars and started season two and I love the show. Hanna is probably my favorite character because she has such sarcasm.  I also started and almost finished [still have two episodes] the 100 [CW]. This is also such a good show. My favorite characters are Clarke Griffin, Bellamy Blake and Raven Reyes and I highly recommend the show.

I will probably be taking a short break from this blog until exams are over which will probably start next week.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:




Library: 






Received for Review: 





In Case You Missed It


This Week I Read
  
  





Next Week I'm Reading







Upcoming Reviews









Upcoming Posts



Monday: NONE

Tuesday: Weekly Update

Wednesday: NONE

Thursday: NONE

Friday: Hunted by Meagan Spooner Book Review

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Update






Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment