Wednesday 26 July 2017

Weekly Recap: 7/17 - 7/23


I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

In the past week, I went to Disneyland for two days with my dad and sister [only my sister and I actually went into the park]. It was so much fun [as usual] but unfortunately I also caught a cold and am still recovering, which is why I've been so absent on here lately.

I have read a lot which I am happy about. My Goodreads challenge is moving along! As of today, I am 77% of the way through!!

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:





Library: 





Received for Review: 




In Case You Missed It

NONE this week!

This Week I Read
  
  





This Week I Watched





Next Week I'm Reading






Upcoming Reviews


 



Upcoming Posts



Monday: NONE

Tuesday:  NONE

Wednesday: Weekly Recap + Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh Book Review

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap






Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment