Monday 17 July 2017

Weekly Recap: 7/9 - 7/16


I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

I am currently in California and it is so hot. As my dad says "It's near the desert".

I have done a lot of reading but haven't had that much time to write blogposts.  I've been trying to work hard on my novel as well.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:




Library: 



 







Received for Review: 






In Case You Missed It


This Week I Read
  
  





This Week I Watched







Next Week I'm Reading






Upcoming Reviews


 



Upcoming Posts



Monday: Weekly Recap

Tuesday:  NONE

Wednesday: NONE

Thursday: Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh Book Review

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap






Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment