Tuesday 11 July 2017

Weekly Recap: 7/3 - 7/9


I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

Sorry this is so late. I've been busy with my whole preparing for my trip to California and an interview and a lot of stuff. I am currently writing this in California where it is very hot. I am visiting my grandparents as I do every year.

This past week has been kind of boring but I didn't have much time to blog. I am going to try and blog more from here on out but as I always say that, we'll see how it goes. I did read some which was good.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:




Library: 










Received for Review: 






In Case You Missed It





This Week I Read
  
  




This Week I Watched



 





Next Week I'm Reading


 




Upcoming Reviews








Upcoming Posts



Monday: NONE

Tuesday:  Weekly Recap + Bookish News and Stuff

Wednesday: Alex, Approximately Book Review

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap






Around the Blog Community


No comments:

Post a Comment