Sunday 2 July 2017

Weekly Wrap-Up: 6/25 - 7/2

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

This week was a good blogging week. I am proud of what content I posted on this blog! However, I didn't do much reading but I plan to have that change.

I added a writing goal section of this post so you can see what I am doing in the writing world.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:



Library:


Received for Review: 





In Case You Missed It


This Week I Read
  
  




This Week I Watched





Next Week I'm Reading







Upcoming Reviews






Writing Goals for the Week



Goal #1: Finish writing Part 2 of my King Arthur Legend Novel [I do have a Pinterest board]

Goal #2: Actually outline the entire novel 

Goal #3: Start planning my space novel 


Upcoming Posts



Monday: Geekerella Book Review

Tuesday:  Bookish News and Stuff #2

Wednesday: Wonder Woman Movie Review

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: NONE [Traveling]

Sunday: Weekly Recap






Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment