Sunday 20 August 2017

Weekly Recap: 8/14 - 8/20

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

I haven't really had much time to work on my blog this week. I've been doing random stuff for school and my internship which both start soon. Let me tell you, writing a college essay is not fun at all.

I did get to watch some television and my sister and I have officially finished season 2 of Pretty Little Liars and have started season 3. We have also finished The 100 season 2 and I am so excited to start the next season.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:





Library: 


 


 





Received for Review: 





In Case You Missed It


This Week I Read
  
  




This Week I Watched






Next Week I'm Reading






Upcoming Reviews






Upcoming Posts



Monday: The Alchemists of Loom by Elise Kova Book Review

Tuesday: Oh My Disney Introduction

Wednesday: An Enchantment of Ravens ARC Review

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment