Sunday 20 August 2017

Weekly Recap: 7/30 - 8/13

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

Sorry that this is so late but I've been busy since I got back from California. The floors in my family's apartment had to be fixed because there was a flood in our apartment. I've also had lots of random stuff to do.

This weekend was also my birthday and I got some presents that I'll share with you.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:







Library: 

 
 



Received for Review: 





In Case You Missed It

NONE this week!


This Week I Read
  
  

 






This Week I Watched






Next Week I'm Reading





Upcoming Reviews






Upcoming Posts



Monday: 

Tuesday:

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: NONE

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap






Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment