Sunday 25 March 2018

Weekly Recap: 3/19 - 3/25

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

This past week was busy with quizzes and lots of homework, despite us getting a snow day in the middle of the week. Spring break just started which means I'll have more reading and writing time which I plan to utilize.

This Saturday, I went to the March for Our Lives which was an experience and though I doubt it will bring much change, it was great to see so many people come together.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:




Library: 

 




Received for Review: 






In Case You Missed It

NONE


This Week I Read




This Week I Watched

   
 


This Week I Listened To 

The Greatest Showman Soundtrack
Why So Sad by Halocene
No Excuses by Meghan Trainor
A Million on my Soul by Alexiane
Bloodstream by Transviolet
Monster from Frozen the Broadway Musical


Next Week I'm Reading



Upcoming Reviews





Upcoming Posts


Monday: Ace of Shades Book Review

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment