Sunday 18 March 2018

Weekly Recap: 3/5 - 3/18

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

I did not do a recap last week because I didn't have time but I read a lot these past two weeks. I also started listening to audiobooks again which is exciting.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:





Library: 





Received for Review: 




In Case You Missed It

NONE


This Week I Read







This Week I Watched

   
 


This Week I Listened To 

The Greatest Showman Soundtrack
Why So Sad by Halocene
No Excuses by Meghan Trainor
A Million on my Soul by Alexiane
Bloodstream by Transviolet
Monster from Frozen the Broadway Musical


Next Week I'm Reading





Upcoming Reviews





Upcoming Posts


Monday: NONE

Tuesday: NONE

Wednesday: NONE

Thursday: NONE

Friday: Ace of Shades Book Review

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment