Sunday 27 May 2018

Weekly Recap: 5/21 - 5/27

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

This past week was my last week of high school, ever, and I have got to say that I'm still confused and it hasn't hit me yet.

I am hoping that I'll have more time to blog and create more content.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:



Library: 




Received for Review: 


 


In Case You Missed It

Saturday: April '18 Wrap-Up


This Week I Read



This Week I Watched

   
 


This Week I Listened To 

Done for Me by Charlie Puth ft. Kehlani
Blood//Water by grandson
Back to You by Selena Gomez
Dangerous Game by Klergy
Lie to Me by Mikolas Josef


Next Week I'm Reading



Upcoming Reviews


Upcoming Posts


Monday: TBD

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment