Sunday 3 June 2018

Weekly Recap: 5/28 - 6/3

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

This week was slightly busier than I expected! On Monday I went to see Solo: A Star Wars Story with a friend and I loved it a lot (so did she!). On Tuesday I had my graduation!! And on Friday I had another graduation as well as lunch with friends.

I didn't blog much but I have a lot of posts planned so get excited for those!

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:



Library: 



Received for Review: 




In Case You Missed It

This Week I Read




This Week I Watched

   
 



This Week I Listened To 

Done for Me by Charlie Puth ft. Kehlani
Blood//Water by grandson
Back to You by Selena Gomez
Dangerous Game by Klergy
Lie to Me by Mikolas Josef


Next Week I'm Reading




Upcoming Reviews



Upcoming Posts


Monday: TBD

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment