Sunday 10 June 2018

Weekly Recap: 6/4 - 6/10

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

This week was busy with reading and hanging out with friends. I went shopping on Thursday and had a birthday dinner for a friend on Friday.

I didn't blog much but I have a lot of posts planned so get excited for those!

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:




Library: 




Received for Review: 




In Case You Missed It

Saturday: May '18 Wrap-Up


This Week I Read




This Week I Watched




This Week I Listened To 

Done for Me by Charlie Puth ft. Kehlani
Blood//Water by grandson
Back to You by Selena Gomez
Dangerous Game by Klergy
Lie to Me by Mikolas Josef
Diva by Beyonce (Glee version and no I've never seen Glee, this version just sounds better)
Jumpin' Jumpin' by Destiny's Child (Glee version and no I've never seen Glee, this version just sounds better)
Someone Gets Hurt by Mean Girls on Broadway

Next Week I'm Reading



Upcoming Reviews



Upcoming Posts


Monday: TBD

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment