Sunday 22 July 2018

Weekly Recap: 7/16 - 7/22

Weekly recap is where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

I am still in California and I am still trying to get back into the writing and blogging game. I read two books this week and I enjoyed them a lot. I did a lot of shopping this week as well as went to the Santa Monica Pier and the LA Zoo, both of which I had never been to before.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:



Library: 



Received for Review: 



In Case You Missed It

This Week I Read




This Week I Watched



This Week I Listened To 

Done for Me by Charlie Puth ft. Kehlani
Blood//Water by grandson
You Drive Me Crazy by Britney Spears
My Prerogative by Britney Spears
Boys by Britney Spears


Next Week I'm Reading




Upcoming Reviews



Upcoming Posts


Monday: The Continent Book Review 

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment