Sunday 29 July 2018

Weekly Recap: 7/23 - 7/29

Weekly recap is where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

This week, I was at Disneyland for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday so I haven't been blogging but a new feature called "Disney for the Day" is coming which I am super excited for. It doesn't have to do with books that much but it will be interesting and fun/ 

Also, I've been busy working on my novel which I am slowly coming along with though there's still a lot to be done.


Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:



Library: 



Received for Review: 



In Case You Missed It



This Week I Read




This Week I Watched




This Week I Listened To 

Done for Me by Charlie Puth ft. Kehlani
Blood//Water by grandson
You Drive Me Crazy by Britney Spears
My Prerogative by Britney Spears
Boys by Britney Spears


Next Week I'm Reading




Upcoming Reviews



Upcoming Posts


Monday: Disney for the Day 

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment