Friday 3 August 2018

ARC August '18 TBR

As you all know, I participated in ARC August a couple of years ago and I did pretty well. August is also when I'm on vacation so I have a bit more time. I have so many ARCs on my phone and it is really getting out of hand. Also, I really want to get my NetGalley score up. 

This read-a-thon is hosted by Read.Sleep.Repeat and it is where you can get a head start on reading your ARCS. Past or present as it doesn't matter. The sign-ups are open and each week in August a link goes up where you can share your progress. At the end submitted books will be confirmed so you must review them somewhere.  Here are the sign ups: http://readsleeprepeat.org/2018/07/15/6th-annual-arc-august-sign-ups/

Here is my small TBR: 



See you all soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment