Sunday 19 August 2018

Weekly Recap: 8/13 - 8/19

Weekly recap is where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

This week has been a lot about getting ready for college as I am leaving in a little over a week. It's so crazy.

I read four books this week which was very impressive and I am on my fifth book of the week! :) I also saw Christopher Robin in theaters today and it was so cute. I loved it.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:



Library: 




Received for Review: 



In Case You Missed It

Nothing This Week

This Week I Read




This Week I Watched

 



This Week I Listened To 

Done for Me by Charlie Puth ft. Kehlani
Blood//Water by grandson
You Drive Me Crazy by Britney Spears
My Prerogative by Britney Spears
Boys by Britney Spears
Loyal to Me by Nina Nesbitt
You Were Right by Gabriela Geneva


Next Week I'm Reading


Upcoming Reviews



Upcoming Posts


Monday: TBD

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment