Monday 13 August 2018

Weekly Recap: 8/6 - 8/12

Weekly recap is where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

Last week, I got back from California. We had our flight cancelled on the day we were supposed to return so we had to get another flight. It was a mess and my cat was very mad.

I also went to a county fair with my friends which was super fun. Also, this Sunday was my birthday so I am officially nineteen years old. Crazy right?

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:



Library: 







Received for Review: 



In Case You Missed It
This Week I Read



This Week I Watched



This Week I Listened To 

Done for Me by Charlie Puth ft. Kehlani
Blood//Water by grandson
You Drive Me Crazy by Britney Spears
My Prerogative by Britney Spears
Boys by Britney Spears
Loyal to Me by Nina Nesbitt


Next Week I'm Reading




Upcoming Reviews



Upcoming Posts


Monday: TBD

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment