Sunday 26 August 2018

Weekly Recap: 8/20 - 8/26

Weekly recap is where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

This week has been a lot about getting ready for college as I am leaving this coming week. It's so crazy.

I read four books this week which was very impressive and I am on my fifth book of the week! I finally saw To All the Boys I Loved Before on Netflix and it was the cutest movie. Obviously, I've read the books but to see it come to life was a whole different thing. Noah Centineo was a perfect Peter Kavinsky and Lana Condor was a perfect Lara Jean. I highly recommend it.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:



Library: 




Received for Review: 



In Case You Missed It
This Week I Read

 



This Week I Watched




This Week I Listened To 

Loyal to Me by Nina Nesbitt
You Were Right by Gabriela Geneva
Born Ready by Dove Cameron
Rumors by Sofia Carson


Next Week I'm Reading



Upcoming Reviews




Upcoming Posts


Monday: TBD

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment