Sunday 9 September 2018

Weekly Recap: 9/3 - 9/9

Weekly recap is where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

My first week of college is over and I'm onto the next week. I already have had a lot of work and I am trying to learn how to manage it the best I can.  I did get up a blogpost this weekend which was a book playlist. Check it out!

I didn't read too much this week but I did finish one book which was a reread.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:



Library: 





Received for Review: 




In Case You Missed It
This Week I Read


This Week I Watched


 


This Week I Listened To 

Loyal to Me by Nina Nesbitt
You Were Right by Gabriela Geneva
Born Ready by Dove Cameron
Rumors by Sofia Carson
I Like Me Better by Lauv
Natural by Imagine Dragons
I Follow Rivers by Lykke Li


Next Week I'm Reading

 


Upcoming Reviews




Upcoming Posts


Monday: TBD

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

1 comment: