Friday 2 November 2018

Short Nanowrimo Announcement

Hey guys! I feel like I've neglected my blog a bit over the last couple of months and I am sorry about that. I decided that since Nanowrimo started yesterday, I would update you a little bit about my writing and my Nanowrimo plans. 

So, yes, I am doing Nanowrimo this year as I do every year. And yes, I am in college so I won't really be writing on the weekdays. Mainly just on the weekends. I set my word count goal at 20,000 words and I am hoping that I'll reach it. If I find that I can't, I'll move it down to 15,000. 

I am writing the novel I've been working on for several years now. It is a King Arthur retelling/reimagining with time travel and prophecies. I've written a little over half of it and I am excited to continue it. 

My goal is to finish Part 3 of my novel and start Part 4 which shouldn't be too hard. I already know what's supposed to happen though I don't have every little thing planned out yet. I'm excited to get back into the story and get reacquainted with my characters.

I will also be tracking my Nanowrimo progress in my bullet journal and on the Nanowrimo Young Writer's Program Website. I am so excited!

Let me know if you're doing Nanowrimo as well or if you've done it in the past. 

P.S. This will be me: 




No comments:

Post a Comment