Sunday 9 December 2018

Weekly Recap: 11/19 - 12/9

Weekly recap is where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

It has been so long since I have updated you or posted anything on my blog. I am nearing the end of my semester and there is a lot of work that takes up a lot of time. Also, finals are in a week and I'm stressed.

I haven't been reading too much or had too much time to write so we'll see how it goes.  I did however, get a couple audiobooks from the library which I put on when I'm doing things like cleaning or getting ready in the morning.  I also got back on NetGalley and got my feedback ratio to 80% which is what the recommended is! I also got approved for quite a few books so I am going to try and keep on top of that.

I saw Fantastic Beasts The Crimes of Grindelwald with my sister over Thanksgiving Break and it was so good! I may do a movie review of it as I want to do some more of those.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:



Library: 



Received for Review: 






In Case You Missed It

None This Week

This Week I Read



 



This Week I Watched




This Week I Listened To 

My Christmas Playlist
Sabrina Carpenter's New Album


Next Week I'm Reading




Upcoming Reviews



Upcoming Posts


Monday: TBD

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment