Sunday 18 November 2018

Weekly Recap: 11/12 - 11/18

Weekly recap is where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

Another week has gone by. Last week was a little bit more chill for me as I didn't have as much work to do but now I have a lot. I feel like the professors give you a couple of days break and then pile on all the homework at once.

 Thanksgiving is coming up this coming weekend so I'm going home and I'm super excited, though I have a lot to do before then.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:



Library: 



Received for Review: 



In Case You Missed It

None This Week

This Week I Read



 


This Week I Watched




This Week I Listened To 

Human by Maggie Lindemann
I Put a Spell On You by IZA
Diamonds are Forever by Sabrina Carpenter
Blood in the Cut by K. Flay
A Little Wicked by Valerie Broussard
Ghostbusters by Walk the Moon
The Nightmare Before Christmas Album
Blood // Water by Grandson
My Spooky Playlist on Spotify


Next Week I'm Reading




Upcoming Reviews



Upcoming Posts


Monday: TBD

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment