Monday 12 November 2018

Weekly Recap: 10/29 - 11/11

Weekly recap is where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

So much has happened since I last updated you guys. Halloween has passed and I dressed up as Toni Topaz from Riverdale, though I didn't really do anything special. I did watch a couple Halloween movies in October which was fun. And I watched some Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and the original Sabrina the Teenage Witch (which I'd never seen before and is the cutest and best show ever!)

I have also been doing a lot of work for college as the homework load is insane!  I haven't quite caught up on reading yet but I am getting there!

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:



Library: 



Received for Review: 



In Case You Missed It
This Week I Read



This Week I Watched





This Week I Listened To 

Human by Maggie Lindemann
I Put a Spell On You by IZA
Diamonds are Forever by Sabrina Carpenter
Blood in the Cut by K. Flay
A Little Wicked by Valerie Broussard
Ghostbusters by Walk the Moon
The Nightmare Before Christmas Album
Blood // Water by Grandson
My Spooky Playlist on Spotify


Next Week I'm Reading




Upcoming Reviews



Upcoming Posts


Monday: TBD

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment