Sunday 6 January 2019

Weekly Recap: 12/10 - 1/6

Weekly recap is where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

Hello everyone! I am sorry that it has been so long. I am back for the New Year and hoping to get more blogging done. Also, I am reading more and have a lot of books from the library that I'm working through. 

Also, I've been trying to catch up on TV and Movies!

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:







Library: 







Received for Review: 





In Case You Missed It
This Week I Read





This Week I Watched







This Week I Listened To 

Mamma Mia Here We Go Again Soundtrack
Sabrina Carpenter
A Little Wicked by Valerie Broussard
Blood in the Cut by K. Flay
Killer Queen by 5SOS
Enough About Me by Forever In Your Mind
Toxic by 2WEI


Next Week I'm Reading



Upcoming Reviews



Upcoming Posts


Monday: TBD

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment