Sunday 10 March 2019

Weekly Recap: 2/26 - 3/10

Weekly recap is where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

Last week was my spring break and I went home from college which was fun. I saw How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World in theaters as well as Captain Marvel and I loved both of them. I'm thinking of doing a movie review of Captain Marvel.  I also watched Disney's The Aristocats for the first time which was so good as well as watched Death Comes to Pemberley with my mom which I enjoyed!

I also caught up on some reading which is good as I was behind on books!

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:








Library: 



Received for Review: 



In Case You Missed It
This Week I Read



This Week I Watched





This Week I Listened To 

Mamma Mia Here We Go Again Soundtrack
The Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack
Sucker by The Jonas Brothers
Saturday Night by Panic! at the Disco
Celebrity Skin by Hole
Noir State Beach by Xu Xu Fang
The Struggle by Grizfolk
Go by Meg Myers
Mercy by Hurts
No Scrubs Cover by Unlike Pluto


Next Week I'm Reading



Upcoming Reviews




Upcoming Posts


Monday: TBD

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment