Sunday 26 May 2019

Weekly Recap: 5/20 - 5/26

Weekly recap is where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

This week has been slow in terms of reading. I got my wisdom teeth removed on Thursday which means I haven't been outside or really doing anything because I'm recovering. I did manage to read two books in the last day or so when I had a little more energy and could focus on reading, which is super hard when all I've been eating is super soft foods such as yoghurt, soup and applesauce, which don't give you a ton of energy.

I did post two blogposts this week and I am trying to plan more blogposts.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:



Library: 



Received for Review: 



In Case You Missed It
This Week I Read




This Week I Watched


 



This Week I Listened To 

Aladdin Live Action Soundtrack
The Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack
Just a Girl by No Doubt
Don't Speak by No Doubt
Sucker by The Jonas Brothers
ME! by Taylor Swift ft. Brendon Urie
Kill this Love by BLACKPINK
Woman by Kesha
Stand Down by Little Mix
Saturday Night by Panic! at the Disco
Celebrity Skin by Hole
Noir State Beach by Xu Xu Fang
The Struggle by Grizfolk
Go by Meg Myers
Mercy by Hurts
No Scrubs Cover by Unlike Pluto


Next Week I'm Reading




Upcoming Reviews




Upcoming Posts


Monday: TBD

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap



Around the Blog Community

CG over at PaperFury did The Pancake Book Tag!

Tracy over at Cornerfolds did the Aladdin Book Tag!



Book, Movie, and TV News

 Amazon has ordered a Panic television series based on the YA Lauren Oliver book. It is going to star Olivia Welch, Mike Faist, Ray Nicholson and Will Chase.

Four new non-fiction Harry Potter e-books are coming to Pottermore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment