Sunday 2 June 2019

Weekly Recap: 5/27 - 6/2

Weekly recap is where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

This week, I've been recovering from my wisdom teeth removal and I managed to read two books however, I didn't post anything. I have a couple posts that I am working on for this coming week and I am excited for people to read them.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:



Library: 



Received for Review: 

 



In Case You Missed It

None This Week


This Week I Read



This Week I Watched

  




This Week I Listened To 

Aladdin Live Action Soundtrack
The Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack
Just a Girl by No Doubt
Don't Speak by No Doubt
Sucker by The Jonas Brothers
ME! by Taylor Swift ft. Brendon
Noir State Beach by Xu Xu Fang
The Struggle by Grizfolk
Go by Meg Myers
Mercy by Hurts
No Scrubs Cover by Unlike Pluto
Battle Cry by Imagine Dragons
Daddy Lessons by Riverdale Cast
Low Key by Ally Brooke


Next Week I'm Reading



Upcoming Reviews


 


Upcoming Posts


Monday: TBD

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap



Around the Blog Community

CG over at PaperFury did her May Wrap-Up!

Chaima over at Runaway with Dream Thieves did a review of Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson.



Book, Movie, and TV News 

Sarah Dessen Books are coming to Netflix. Netflix is adapting three books into movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment