Sunday 8 March 2020

Weekly Recap: 2/24 - 3/8

Weekly recap is where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

I haven't done one of these in a couple of weeks so here's a combination recap. I only read two books over the past two weeks but they were both five star reads and I plan to write reviews for both of them!

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:

 


Library: 



Received for Review: 




In Case You Missed It
This Week I Read



This Week I Watched




This Week I Listened To 

Juice by Lizzo
No Time to Die by Billie Eilish
Addicted by Kelly Clarkson
Love and War by Fleurie
When the Truth Hunts You Down by Sam Tinnesz
Diamonds by Meagan thee Stallion and Normani
Joke's On You by Charlotte Lawrence
Zombies 1 + 2 Disney Channel Movie by the Cast
Myself by Rachel Levin
Myself and Me by Halocene
About Love by MARINA
Take Me Down by ADONA


Next Week I'm Reading




Upcoming Reviews



Upcoming Posts


Monday: TBD

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap



Around the Blog Community

CG over at PaperFury did a review of Havenfall. 


Book, Movie, and TV News 

None This Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment