Sunday 19 June 2016

Weekly Recap: 6/13-6/19

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

This week was my last school week. I ended on Thursday so I didn't do as much blogging as I thought I would. On Thursday I went to Barnes and Noble and decided to reward myself by buying some things.

On Friday I went to see the movie adaptation of Me Before You which was amazing. I loved it so so much. The actors chosen were amazing and it was horribly sad but beautiful! I plan on doing a lot more blogging next week. 



New Books

Purchased:







Library:







In Case You Missed It

Monday: Music Monday
Top Ten Tuesday was Most Anticipated Releases for Second Half of 2016
Top Ten Tuesday Last Week: I featured Once Upon a Time
Sunday's Review was Onyx by Jennifer L Armentrout


This Week I Read

  






Next Week I'm Reading









Upcoming Reviews






No comments:

Post a Comment