Sunday 28 August 2016

Weekly Update: 8/22 - 8/28

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

I had a horrible week in terms of blogging and reading. I am going back to school tomorrow which sucks and I'm super nervous about it. I will not be blogging or reading as much in the coming weeks but I will try my best to read two books a week.




New Books

Purchased:



Library:

 







In Case You Missed It


This Week I Read

  
  







Next Week I'm Reading










Upcoming Reviews









Upcoming Posts



Monday:  Music Monday featuring I'm Gonna Love You by Sofia Carson 

Tuesday: NONE

Wednesday: NONE

Thursday: NONE

Friday: Gathering Darkness Book Review and The Shannara Chronicles Season One TV Review

Saturday: August Wrap-Up and September TBR

Sunday: Burning Glass Book Review Weekly Wrap-Up

Extra Post [if needed]: Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo Book Review





Around the Blog Community



No comments:

Post a Comment