Sunday 27 November 2016

Weekly Update: 11/21 - 11/27

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

So, I had a four and a half day weekend, which is why I am back. I had such a great weekend. About a week and a half ago was my school's production of Hairspray which I was in!! Well, I wasn't in the cast. I was in the pit orchestra which was fun.

I also managed to do a lot of things this weekend. I went to the library and got some interesting books. On Thursday, I did mostly nothing. I caught up on Supergirl and had Thanksgiving with my family. On Friday, I went to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them which was AMAZING! Highly recommend it! <3  I also did Black Friday shopping online. I got some good stuff. I also caught up on The Flash. Eeep! On Saturday, I went to see the Nutcracker Ballet at the Kennedy Center which was fun.

I also started Legends of Tomorrow. I'm excited. It's good so far! I didn't get much reading done though. Yes, I am so behind on reading.

Also, if you didn't join my book club, go join!!



New Books

Purchased:





Library: 








Received for Review: 




In Case You Missed It


This Week I Read
  
  




Next Week I'm Reading







Upcoming Reviews



 



Upcoming Posts



Monday:  Music Monday featuring Surender the Throne by Krewella

Tuesday: NONE

Wednesday: Top Five Wednesday is Favorite Villains [Villains I Love]

Thursday: NONE

Friday: Shadow and Bone Book Review

Saturday: November Monthly Wrap Up

Sunday: NONE






Around the Blog Community



Rayna over at Reader Rayna did her Beat the Backlist Challenge TBR

Fiktshun did the top 10 of 2016 Signup [which I will participate in]

No comments:

Post a Comment