Thursday 2 March 2017

Weekly Update: 1/30 - 2/26

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

I have been MIA for a little while and it is not because I was super busy, but rather because I had no motivation to write anything. I have so many posts half written or ready to post but I just haven’t had the motivation to actually sit down and finish them.  I promise that this won’t be how I am forever. I just need to get to a place where I can balance writing with schoolwork and so far, that hasn’t really happened. [Probably because Youtube exists :( ]


I have had a good month, fairly. I’ve been focusing on schoolwork and keeping my grades up which is going pretty well. I saw La La Land which was amazing. I adored the music and the storyline, except the END!!! [Review and thoughts post will come asap!] The soundtrack is practically all I listen to now.

I have also been keeping up on my reading for the most part. I did expect to read more than I did but it is what it is.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:

 




Library: 





Received for Review: 







In Case You Missed It


This Week I Read
  
  







Next Week I'm Reading









Upcoming Reviews








Upcoming Posts



Monday:  NONE

Tuesday: 10 Things I Can See From Here Book Review

Wednesday: NONE

Thursday: Weekly Update + Riverdale e1 review

Friday: Riverdale e2 review + Riverdale e3 review + February Wrap-Up

Saturday: Riverdale e4 review + March Books on my Shelf

Sunday: Weekly Update + La La Land movie review






No comments:

Post a Comment